- Introduction and getting to know different types of ropes
- Loop splicing: laid rope, braided rope or modern rope made from core and cover.
- Endless splice: braided rope or modern rope made from core and cover.
- Splicing Dyneema Softshackles – inclusive diamond knot
The participants get practice materials = rope that can be taken home afterwords
The needed splicing tools are given to the participants throughout the duration of the workshop.
Splicing tools can be bought separately or in a set after the workshop.
- Duration: approx. 3,5 – 4 hours
- Max. Participant: 10 People
- Costs: 50€ / Person